Please reply "Yes" to all that apply for questions 6-10.
On the day of the job fair, who will be staffing your table?
Below is additional information about the job fair. Please confirm that you’ve read and agree to these requirements:
- Check in is from 12:30-1:30PM on October 12 and we can’t guarantee a table to anyone checking in after that time.
- Everyone must be set up by 2:00PM.
- The event is open to the public from 3:00-7:00PM and we are asking that all booths be staffed for the duration of the event.
- All employers must be equal opportunity employers which means they don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or any other non-performance related characteristic.
- We will provide you with a table, two chairs, table signage, wifi, and free parking.
- There is no electricity at the table so don’t bring anything that has to be plugged in. There isn’t a copy or fax machine available.
- We will have staff there but we’re not able to help employers unload or set up and take down their tables.
- We all must comply with the university’s COVID protocols which mandate mask wearing in the venue.
Please enter the main point of contact's email one more time:
Thank you for participating and for helping to make our community grow and thrive.